22.9.08

100% Return in less than 48 hour?

Yes i earned 100% in less than 48 hour trading time and i am not telling you some fraud. I entered the position during the last hour of trading last Friday. I long Euro/USD, AUS/USD, NZD/USD, and short the USD/CAD. So here's the result:

EUR/USD: up 1250 pips

AUS/USD: up 700 pips

NZD/USD: up 300 pips

USD/CAD: up 750 pips

Then at 9.00am London time today i long EUR/GBP and EUR/JPY and it got me another 80 pips and 285 pips.

So all together around 3300 pips in less than 48 hour of trading time!

Now for those of your who don't know forex much, i used a 2700 dollar and got myself 90% margin so all together i invest 27000 dollar. Until now i already earned 33000 dollar.

So start taking advantage of silly decision by Paulson-Bernanke-Bush administration. Protect yourself from rising commodity prices. Invest in commodity too such as gold and crude oil. I bet you will make bigger profit.

Good Luck!

No comments: