28.4.11

Most Eventful Month In My Life!!!




April of 2011 will go down as the busiest and most eventful month in my life. Good, bad, happy, sad, busy, pain...... everything!



Finished 4 papers in which 2 of them will be published, 4 comprehensive examination (in which one of them going to the dustbin as garbage already), learned superbly hard and amazingly boring theories, studying econometrics methods that are complicated as hell (anybody who is expert in nonlinear panel analysis please help me), preparing for 2 more seminar in the month of May which require more fine-tuning, and had an motorcycle accident 2 days ago.




Anybody can beat that? I am interesting to know!



Anyway, the accident kinda slow me down little bit as both of my legs are bruised and in quite severe pain. The right one has been burned by the exhaust pipe result in second + third degree burn.



Since I can't move around so much, finally I have time to write something here after abandoning it for so long.



Hopefully the coming months will be full of exciting stuffs and less of the bad stuffs (No ADVANCE MICROECONOMICS PLEASE!!!!!)