31.10.08

If I Am The Next US President......

US presidential election is only 5 days ahead and Barack Obama looks good to be the first and only "black" president ever. However I really think Barack Obama will destroy US economy worse than John McCain simply because he will use more government to try to solve the problem.

I am thinking if I am the next US president, what I gonna do?

First of all, I will fire Ben Bernanke. He is certainly one of the worst central banker in the world. I can't think of anybody that misuse monetary policy worse than him. He claims that he is the expert of Great Depression but he really knows nothing about GD. Get rid of him fast! I suggest replace him with Jim Rogers.

Well, I will fire Henry Paulson as well. Like Bernanke, he is also one of the worst in his position. Department of treasury suppose take care of fiscal policy and government budget. However he let US economy in trillions of debt and crazy budget deficit. The worst part is he still think he is right and will continue his policy. I think Marc Faber or Peter Schiff is the right man for this.

Next, I will raise interest rate to attract savings and preserve the value of US dollar. With saving from US citizen, US will be able to pay back some debt to foreign country. Inflated asset prices will come down to its reasonable level.

Fire CEO of trouble banks. Trouble banks are in trouble because of imcompetent CEO. They should be fired and replaced by qualify CEO.

So many more tasks to go. However I know i am not the next US president and I am pretty sure next US president won't do the same as above so still, GoodBye USA!

1 comment:

Paras Tierea The Rize said...

This is one of the best blogs Ive ever read. Youve got some mad skill here, man. I just hope that you dont lose your style because youre definitely one of the coolest bloggers out there.
Paras Tierea sec 137
3 BHK apartments in noida
3 BHK apartments on expressway noida
residential projects on noida expressway